Nuclear Museum Logo
Nuclear Museum Logo

National Museum of Nuclear Science & History

Jerry Saucier came to Hanford from Lowell, Massachusetts in 1943. Originally an inspector in charge of maintaining the barracks, he later became an operator at various Hanford reactors, including B Reactor. After the war, he settled in Richland.

Related Profiles

James B. Grimes, Jr.

Tinian Island

James B. Grimes, Jr. served in the 1027th Air Material Squadron.

Thomas P. Hill, III

Tinian Island

Thomas P. Hill, III served in the 393rd Bombardment Squadron. 

Icie Smith

Oak Ridge, TN

Icie Smith worked for the H. K. Ferguson Company.

John W. Tieman

X-10 Graphite Reactor

Attended the University of Michigan