- Supporting the Manhattan Project National Historical Park
- Collaborating with key stakeholders on preservation and restoration efforts in Los Alamos, Hanford, Oak Ridge, Wendover, and other Manhattan Project sites. For more information, see: Preservation at Hanford, Preservation at Los Alamos, Preservation at Oak Ridge and Preservation at Wendover
- Collecting new oral histories and adding more from our collection to our “Voices of the Manhattan Project” website, which launched in November 2012
- Developing a series of “Ranger in Your Pocket” tours with video and audio vignettes on: Los Alamos, Oak Ridge, Hanford’s pioneers, and innovation in the Manhattan Project
- Designing a traveling exhibit on the Manhattan Project to be featured in history and science museums nationwide
- Comprehensive development of Manhattan Project online resources, including lesson plans
- Developing and publishing a comprehensive guidebook to the Manhattan Project sites
For a list of some of our previous projects, please click here.
Stay in Touch
- Annual reports
- Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter
- Newsletter archive
- AHF on Facebook
- AHF on Twitter
- AHF YouTube Channel
If you need assistance with the EEOICPA government program, please see this list of organizations and consultants who can provide guidance and help.